Drive the scenic coastal road all the way to Monaco and enjoy stunning panoramic viewpoints. In day time and after dark. Arrive in Monaco comfortably.
There, visit the old town: Be at the Prince’s Palace and the famous Cathedral where Grace Kelly married Prince Rainier 30 years ago.
Then drive the whole Grand Prix of Monaco Formula 1 circuit from the “pole position” where Michael Schumacher was …to the finish line. What an experience!
Then stop in Monte Carlo: the most exclusive district of Monaco.
From now on, it’s Free Time ! You are on your own !
Dining in one of the many restaurants is something you might want to consider.
But the glamorous Casino of Monte Carlo is waiting for you …Enter and you are now with James Bond, back in Casino Royale ! Remember what he said to her: My name is Bond, but you may call me James …
Let yourself be drawn into the extravagance of Monte Carlo: the place where the craziest bets are common where the luxury cars and the most exclusive high fashion shops are all over.
No worry: if the casino tables or the slot machines did not allow you to come back to your hotel driving you own luxury car, in all cases your guide will pick you up later on and bring you back to your place.
To enter the Casino, casual clothes OK but no shorts, flip flop or tennis shoes. You will also need some piece of Id, ideally passport. 10€ entrance fee.
Children under 18 not allowed inside the gambling rooms.
- Our service: Full service from your hotel door back to your hotel door. Bilingual guides and 8 seater air-conditioned minivans provided. Frequent stops at panoramic sites and close to the various places visited. Free time for lunch in full day excursions.
- Prices: Our prices in Euros include all motorway tolls, boat tickets, gas, transportation, parking fees and taxes. Meals and entrance fees to monuments and museums are not included. Prices are per person and for a departure from Nice. Half price for children 4 to 12. Free for children less than 4 on parent’s knees.
- Departure place other than Nice: Extra charge 10 € per person.
- Booking, payment and cancellation: When booking, a 20% booking deposit must be paid. Cancellation: minimum 24 hours before departure otherwise loss of the deposit.
- Delay and weather: Our Company is not responsible for pick up delay due to the traffic, late customers or poor weather conditions. We apologize in advance to our customers. But we are in all cases committed to provide the full tour duration as stated in the tour description.
- Insurance: All customers are insured for accidents during transportation except when boarding or disembarking a vehicle. Our company cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft or damage to personal belongings.
df gfdg dfg dfg dfg dfg dfg
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.